Laptops, tablets and mobile phones should be the tools to expand your business, not create more paths on which security threats can attack the network. Endpoint Protection is your solution to this growing problem.
Protect the applications and data at the core of your organization; whether that data is on physical servers or virtual servers in the cloud or on premises. Sophos Server Protection integrates anti-ransomware, application whitelisting, along with our advanced anti-malware and HIPS providing easy, centralized management of the security of all servers, whether you choose to manage in the cloud or on premises, Sophos Server Protection is simple to set up and is just as easy to manage and maintain.
- CryptoGuard stops local and remote ransomware from encrypting critical business data
- Server Lockdown allows only trusted whitelisted applications and associated files to run
- Malicious Traffic Detection identifies communication to Command and Control servers
- Security Heartbeat and Synchronised Security provides accelerated threat discovery, active source identification and automated remediation, allowing all parts of your security infrastructure to work together in combating threats
- Application Control limits the applications that can execute, further reducing the attack surface
- Device Control prevents compromise and data leakage by blocking removable media
Ransomware is the number one malware attack affecting organizations today. It encrypts your files and holds them hostage until the ransom is paid, causing massive disruption to business productivity.
Our solutions feature CryptoGuard, which prevents the malicious spontaneous encryption of data by ransomware—even trusted files or processes that have been hijacked. And once ransomware gets intercepted, CryptoGuard reverts your files back to their safe states.
- Detailed, forensic-level analysis illuminates the root causes of attacks and their infection paths, and offers prescriptive guidance to help remediate infections today and bolster your security posture moving forward.
- Rather than examining hundreds of millions of known malware samples, we can instead focus on the relatively small collection of techniques used to spread malware. This way, we can ward off zero-day attacks without having even seen them first.
- The solution provides a powerful virus cleaner. While most traditional virus cleaners simply remove offending malware files, the cleaning process goes the extra mile by eradicating the malicious code and registry keys created by malware as well. It’ll be like your machine was never infected in the first place.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
171 Bunker Road
QLD, 4165 ABN 40 609 096 040
Mona Taimana: +61 4 0000 6734 Technical Director
Master CNE, HP ASE-Network Infrastructure 2011, HP ASE-Wireless 2011, Sophost Certified Engineer, Sophos Certified UTM Architect, Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, DCNE-2010, IT Project+, Masters Project Management (USQ), ITIL Foundations (v2), Acer Certified Storage Engineer, VMWare VTSP
Michael del Manso: +61 4 1887 1472 Business Director
Master CNE, HP ASC -Networking 2011, HP Sale Certified - 2012, Sophost Certified Engineer, Sophos Certified UTM Architect, Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, DCNE-2010, IT Project+, Masters Project Management (USQ), ITIL Foundations (v2), Acer Certified Storage Engineer, VMWare VSP, A+ Service Technician
Shane Archer: +1 949 735 6447 US Operations Manager
Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, Sophos UTM Engineer
Why Choose Serenity IT Solutions?
We have got you covered! Whether it be from preventing an attack with the the unique technologies of Sophos Intercept X; stopping the encryption of data by ransomware with CryptoGuard; providing the clean up of viruses with Sophos Clean; or providing insights into an attack and how to improve security moving forward — Serenity Solutions is the name that can be relied on.
Partnering with Serenity Solutions means that you become part of a larger network of partners, such as Sophos, HPE, Ruckus and Veeam. As a team, we can protect you against the threat of Ransomware, help you backup and recover when you need it the most..
We understand the importance of keeping your data safe from hackers and the worry of your information falling into the wrong hands. You can rest assured that Serenity Solutions is a tried and tested vendor that prides itself in its experience, knowledge and customer service.
Clients had the following to say about Serenity IT Services:
“Serenity IT built immediate rapport with the service team and has lead a number of successful ICT projects from planning stages through to acceptance and sign-off.”
“Our school has developed a good working relationship with Serenity for their ability to provide IT solutions in a timely manner.”
“Serenity IT is winning our business from both a price point and service perspective.”
“The experience has been unlike any other vendor. I know I can count on the guys from Serenity. I don’t have to explain it to them... they just get it!”
Not sure what you need?
Hee sea deleniti suscipiantur deterruisset,
171 Bunker Road
ABN 40 609 096 040
+61 4 0000 6734
Let's Start Talking About Your Project
Collaborate with us on your critial projects and concerns you have.
Need to Contact us? Ask a question? Let us know about a problem?
Get our latest news and events, or most recent promotions.