Protect your users from the latest identity theft, password and banking scams and other incidents. Keep users productive by intercepting all emails containing suspicious content, attachments or URLs.
We employ the latest antivirus and phishing detection technology that constantly updates in real-time to detect the latest threats. We also block unwanted content using MIME type and extension filters.
- Sandbox technology extends conventional security to enhance ransomware and targeted-attack protection, visibility, and analysis to quickly and accurately detect, block, and respond to evasive threats using powerful cloud-based, next-generation sandbox technology.
- Time-of-Click protection blocks malicious email URLs to protect against stealthy, delayed, spear phishing attacks. Every URL, in every email, is secured. Every time an email link is clicked, on any device, its reputation is checked against our cloud-hosted database. No client software is required, speeding implementation and reducing user disruption.
- Keep your inboxes free of spam and phishing attacks.
- Reputation filtering blocks 90% of spam at the gateway, before it consumes any of your network resources
- An anti-spam engine catches the rest, including the latest phishing attacks
- Filters incoming email using a variety of advanced detection methods, across dozens of languages
- Encrypt and digitally sign your sensitive email—automatically and transparently. Stop inadvertent data leakage and make compliance easy, with our advanced DLP and policy-driven encryption.
- Message bodies and attachments are automatically scanned for sensitive data and you can easily establish policies that determine if those emails are blocked or encrypted with just a few clicks. Alternatively, give users the option to encrypt emails themselves with our Outlook plugin.
- The best part is, our unique patent-pending SPX Encryption allows users to manage their encrypted mail in their preferred email client—online, offline, desktop or mobile, it doesn’t matter. Email encryption has never been simpler for users or administrators.
- You’ll have complete control over all the security features you need all in one place, with none of the complexity.
- We’ve invested heavily in streamlining our interface. This way you won’t have to reach for the manual every time you need to update a policy or change a setting. So you’re never more than a couple clicks from completing your task.
- Our built-in reporting means you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your users. Fix problems fast and shape your policies, keeping your users secure while boosting network performance. And, you get detailed reports as standard, stored locally with no separate tools required.
- At-a-glance flow graphs show usage trends with predefined and customizable reports, providing key web activity. Report anonymization hides user names, requiring the four-eyes-principle to unhide them.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
171 Bunker Road
QLD, 4165 ABN 40 609 096 040
Mona Taimana: +61 4 0000 6734 Technical Director
Master CNE, HP ASE-Network Infrastructure 2011, HP ASE-Wireless 2011, Sophost Certified Engineer, Sophos Certified UTM Architect, Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, DCNE-2010, IT Project+, Masters Project Management (USQ), ITIL Foundations (v2), Acer Certified Storage Engineer, VMWare VTSP
Michael del Manso: +61 4 1887 1472 Business Director
Master CNE, HP ASC -Networking 2011, HP Sale Certified - 2012, Sophost Certified Engineer, Sophos Certified UTM Architect, Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, DCNE-2010, IT Project+, Masters Project Management (USQ), ITIL Foundations (v2), Acer Certified Storage Engineer, VMWare VSP, A+ Service Technician
Shane Archer: +1 949 735 6447 US Operations Manager
Sophos Certified Sales Consultant, Sophos UTM Engineer
Why Choose Serenity IT Solutions?
We have got you covered! Whether it be from preventing an attack with the the unique technologies of Sophos Intercept X; stopping the encryption of data by ransomware with CryptoGuard; providing the clean up of viruses with Sophos Clean; or providing insights into an attack and how to improve security moving forward — Serenity Solutions is the name that can be relied on.
Partnering with Serenity Solutions means that you become part of a larger network of partners, such as Sophos, HPE, Ruckus and Veeam. As a team, we can protect you against the threat of Ransomware, help you backup and recover when you need it the most..
We understand the importance of keeping your data safe from hackers and the worry of your information falling into the wrong hands. You can rest assured that Serenity Solutions is a tried and tested vendor that prides itself in its experience, knowledge and customer service.
Clients had the following to say about Serenity IT Services:
“Serenity IT built immediate rapport with the service team and has lead a number of successful ICT projects from planning stages through to acceptance and sign-off.”
“Our school has developed a good working relationship with Serenity for their ability to provide IT solutions in a timely manner.”
“Serenity IT is winning our business from both a price point and service perspective.”
“The experience has been unlike any other vendor. I know I can count on the guys from Serenity. I don’t have to explain it to them... they just get it!”
Not sure what you need?
Hee sea deleniti suscipiantur deterruisset,
171 Bunker Road
ABN 40 609 096 040
+61 4 0000 6734
Let's Start Talking About Your Project
Collaborate with us on your critial projects and concerns you have.
Need to Contact us? Ask a question? Let us know about a problem?
Get our latest news and events, or most recent promotions.